FILTERSCAN® WiFi Model FS-245-C is powered by the HVAC system’s 15-24V AC/DC using an installer-provided electrical conduit.
DIFM (DO IT FOR ME): This model should only be installed by a licensed electrical technician.
- Dimensions: 6" X 4 5/8" X 1 1/2"
- Temperature Range: 32 degrees to 122 degrees F, Operating; -40 degrees to 125 degrees Storage
- Humidity: 80% RH, Non-condensing
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g compatible
- WiFi authentication: Secure using WPA-PSK (TKIP), and WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Local alert: Audible Beeper and LED indication
- Power: 15-24V AC/DC using an installer-provided electrical conduit.
- Differential pressure range: Near zero to 4.0" w.c.
- Warranty: 1 year on all defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Tubing Kit (CA-4DP) allows the FILTERSCAN WiFi to monitor differential pressure across the filter. This is highly recommended for crawl space and attic installations. It is also necessary in the rare case where the air handler containing the air filter is completely outside the building, since the monitor has to be installed on the inside.