FILTERSCAN® WiFi (Model FS-245-B) is powered by four AA batteries, which are included.
- Dimensions: 6" X 4 5/8" X 1 1/2"
- Temperature Range: 32 degrees to 122 degrees F, Operating; -40 degrees to 125 degrees Storage
- Humidity: 80% RH, Non-condensing
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g compatible
- WiFi authentication: Secure using WPA-PSK (TKIP), and WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Local alert: Audible Beeper and LED indication
- Power: 4 AA Batteries or 6 V DC/AC adapter
- Differential pressure range: Near zero to 4.0" w.c.
- Warranty: 1 year on all defects in materials and workmanship.
- 6V AC/DC Wall outlet adapter (CA-360). This accessory is most useful when there is a wall plug within 6 feet of where the monitor will be installed since it eliminates the need to change batteries.
- Tubing kit (CA-4DP) (needed for differential pressure mounting) allows the FILTERSCAN® WiFi to monitor differential pressure across the filter. This is highly recommended for crawl space and attic installations. It is also necessary in the rare case where the air handler containing the air filter is completely outside the building, since the monitor has to be installed on the inside.